Lifting Gear & Safety has just renewed its JOSCAR Accreditation for 2019.
JOSCAR is an accreditation system for the aerospace, defense and security sectors, helping reduce the time, cost, resources and duplication needed to provide information to major customers. Holding common supplier data in a central system allows information to be accessed by all participating buying organisations.Benefits to the buyers include:
- Immediate access to a single source of accurate, comprehensive and high-quality data
- Reduced time and cost associated with pre-qualification, assurance and on-going compliance
- More effective identification and management of supply chain risk and brand reputation
- Enhanced management information reporting on key supplier measures
- Validated supplier data
- Ability to add bespoke content and integrate with back office systems
Current organisations subscribing to the system include BAE, Babcock, QinetiQ, NATS, Leonardo, Meggett and the MOD.