Lifting Gear & Safety offer only robust, high quality hoists that can withstand the rigours of tough environments. They are modern in design for maximum strength to weight ratio.
Whilst it’s true that Air Hoists do need clean air they avoid the need for complicated electronic controls and can be used in almost any environment. Customers need to ensure that they have a suitable source of air delivery.
- 0.5t to 50t capacity
- 3m to 50m height of lift
- Continuous use at maximum output
- Full Certification issued with every block
The following table is for guidance only and some details may vary. Please call us to get any further information you need.
• What capacity do you need?
• What height of lift do you need?
• Is there a suitable dry air supply available?
• Do you require a Sling or Girder Clamp to suspend it from?
• Do you require Slings and Shackles to connect to the load?
• Do you require transport?