Lalizas Liferaft ISO 9650 – 4 to 12 person
Lalizas ISO Liferafts can used on recreational boats and have been tested and certified according to ISO 9650-1 testing standard. This testing standard has been adopted by the most European Countries.
Lalizas ISO liferafts are available in 4 to 12 person versions, are fitted with a single floor as standard and are designed to be extremely safe. The ISO liferaft combines, compact size and structural integrity with proven liferaft design. The Lalizas ISO liferaft is automatically inflated by a 12-meter painter line and its inflation system provides enough gas to inflate all the buoyancy chambers. The main body of the liferaft consists of two buoyant chambers inflated through a non return valve ensuring the flotation of the liferaft.
Each chamber is capable of fully supporting the liferaft with its maximum number of occupants. The ISO liferaft is manufactured and tested according to ISO 9650-1 standard for safety, and offers highly visible, stable, sheltered conditions for the occupants. It can be packed either in a canister or in a waterproof valise. The Lalizas ISO liferaft inflatable liferaft series is initially certified by Polish Register of Shipping-1463 and furthermore approved by the Maritime Authority of the Country of Destination in case it is needed.
- Thermally insulated floor
- International orange, self erecting canopy with retro-reflective tapes
- Τwin independent buoyancy tubes containing safety valves
- Rain water collection gutter
- Ventilation and observation port
- Fully closeable entrance flap wit zip tape. The 8 to 12 person versions also include an additional entrance.
- External, internal lifelines and righting device suitable for handling even by one person
- Comprehensive international service centers
- Operating temperature -15° C to + 65° C
- Stowage max height: 6m above sea level
– Portable buoyant bailer x 1
– Sponge x 2
– Pair of buoyant paddles x 1
– Whistle x 1
– Waterproof torch /separate battery /bulb x 1
– Signalling mirror x 1
– Anti-seasickness pills/per person x 6
– Seasickness bag/per person x 1
– Red hand flare (in accordance with SOLAS LSA Code Chapter III, 3.2) x 3
– Red parachute flares (in accordance with SOLAS LSA Code Chapter III, 3.1) x 2
– Repair kit x 1
– Bellow x 1
– Operational Manual x 1
– Table of the life-saving signals x 1
– Log Book + Immediate actions Card x 1
– Mooring Ring with 30m rope x 1
– Safety knife connected to the liferaft, buoyant, fixed blade, rounded tips x 1
– Floating anchor with 30m rope x 1
SOLAS B upgrade packs available on request.