The Bristol Bulldog Culvert Puller
One of our directors is shown as ‘Inventor’ on the British Patent of this unique piece of kit. It is called the Bristol Bulldog because it was conceived in Bristol, it has a good bite, and is both simple and strong.
- Adjustable to fit most culverts down to 850mm inside height
- Can us deployed in pairs or in fours for high compaction loads
- Always works toward the ‘mouth’ of a culvert run
- Avoids the need for long wire ropes inside the culvert
- LGS offer a variety of ‘bolt ons’ to help with every application
- The Bristol Bantam is available for closing pipe together
- Fully certified
• What are the dimensions of the culverts you intend to pull?
• Will you need to lift the culverts?
• Do you need any DEHA/FRIMEDA lifting links?
• Do you require transport?