LGS Marine Online
‘Ensuring compliance of marine safety equipment has never been made easier’
The online asset management and certification system
The need to ensure that your equipment is not just “up to date” but is seen to be so, has never been greater. Compliance to the MCA Regulations is of the utmost importance, but too many companies, whilst understanding this importance, struggle not only to maintain a proper system of saving and storing their certificates but of keeping their marine safety equipment legal and up to date.
All motorists understand the need to have a current MOT Certificate because in that situation it’s impossible to re-tax the vehicle without it. Marine safety equipment beyond its examination date however is often put into service and, whilst it might perform its function perfectly well, it is nonetheless illegal. In the event of an incident, the consequences of overdue and uncertified equipment can be very serious indeed.
That’s why LGS Marine OnLine can be a cheap and reliable way of making sure that you comply with the law. It can hardly be cheaper – because it’s free!! The best way of understanding what it can do for your company is to ask for a demonstration – without obligation.
Why Use LGS Marine OnLine?
- Is simple to use
- Ensures compliance to MCA regulations
- Allows you to view all of your equipment via the Internet
- Enables you to print off all Certificates and Inspection Records
- Gives you your own unique Login and Password
- Lets you see a list of all items that are non-conforming
- Separates those items that are in date from those that are due service, replacement or repair.
- Offers easy equipment monitoring by location, description and serial number
- Has a simple, visual ‘Traffic Lights’ feature that highlights at a glance when items are current, approaching the end of their certification period, or overdue
- Records the life history of each and every item you own
- Works for equipment serviced, repaired, recertified or supplied from new
- Allows equipment not supplied by LGS Marine to be added to the system
- Is rapidly updated to let you view your equipment, over the internet, without delay
Why not see for yourself and take advantage of our free and unconditional offer to show you what LGS Marine Online can do for your company.
(for a demo please use the login ‘LGSmarine’ and password ‘demo123’)