Cable Pulling Winch
Highly Portable, lightweight twin drum capstan winch for cable pulling jobs.
Cable pulling winches are available as 110v or 240v options. The cable puller provides the perfect solution to installing long or heavy lengths of cable in difficult locations. Cable pullers takes the strain and makes the job easier. It reduces manpower hours required to meet installation deadlines, and is safer and faster. Suitable for continuous pulling to tackle the toughest pulling applications.
The unit is supplied with the options of either a foot or toggle switch. With both forward and reverse actions the cable pulling winch is available with either a metal or standard brake cover.
Choose from a range of double braid (braid-on-braid) high tensile flexible ropes with minimal elongation. Fitted with double anchor points with ‘D’ shackles for chains, strops or slings along with an additional 4 ground anchor points for bolting the unit to the floor.Product Datasheet
- Dual capstan heads
- Will haul up to 2500kg and 1500kg
- Two speed options
- According to the capstan head selected
- Easily transportable on site
- Using either the removable wheels or carry handles
- All round tubular frame
- Strong and makes it simple to hold by attaching restraining straps to the shackles provided or using ground stakes through the integral side lugs
- Foot controlled
- For efficient control – leaves the hands free for cable spooling
- Cable storage reel
- Case hardened gear train for maximum efficiency
- High efficiency heavy-duty ball bearings on all running surfaces
- Overload protection ensures automatic shut down
- Electromagnetic spring-applied fail safe brake
- Rugged high power induction motor to ensure reliability
Please call us to get any further information you need.
• What capacity do you need?
• What length of Rope do you need?
• Are you pulling or lifting?
• Do you have a suitable anchor point?
• Do you have a suitable air supply available?
• Do you require Pulley Blocks?
• Do you require Slings and Shackles to connect to the load?
• Do you require transport?