Emergency Escape Breathing Device (EEBD) – 15 Minute
EEBD (Emergency Evacuation Breathing Device) is a device that is used to evacuate with safety, a dangerous enviroment that lacks normal breathing conditions caused by smoke from fire, gas leaks etc.
The Lalizas Emergency Escape Breathing Device (EEBD), complies with the amended SOLAS ch.II-2 and the IMO MSC/Circ.849. All vessels on international routes must carry EEBD’s on board.
– Flame resistant materials, silver in colour to reflect heat and be highly visible
– Durable and reliable construction with low maintenance
– Full-face hood with orinasal mask – fits all persons
– Steady air-flow for 15 minutes with sufficient air delivery rate
– Easy visual access on the pressure gauge
– Working temperature range: -10oC to 65oC
– Easy to refill cylinder – no adaptor required
– Approved to SOLAS Chapter II – 2 and MSC/Circ.849 & designed to meet ΕΝ1146:2005 & ISO 23291-1(2008)
– Ozone resistant – non irritant neck seal.
– Wide visor
– Orinasals mask fits all face profiles
– Non irritant
– Antimisting design for the visor
– Automatic activating valve – regulator
– Valve features G 5/8”F standard charging connector
– Pull valve safety lock
– Shock proof – antiblast pressure gauge
– Coloured so as to have easy readings for duration
– over ressure – internal pressure of the cylinder