Girder / Beam Trollies
Everyone has their own name for them but travelling trolleys, carriages, even ‘Monkeys’ all do the same thing – to enable a load to be traversed along a beam.
Please be sure to check the flange size of your beam and be aware that it is very difficult to shift a load on a trolley above 2 tonne without having gearing on the trolley.
- 0.5t to 20t capacity
- Geared trollies for heavier loads where control is required
- Powered Travelling trollies are an option
- Full Certification
- Please call us to get any further information you need.
Please call us to get any further information you need.
• What capacity do you need?
• What is the operating height for Geared Trolleys?
• What is the flange size of the girder/beam?
• Do you require a Hoist?
• Do you require Slings and Shackles?
• Do you require transport?