Portable Hoists / Minifors
LGS supply the Minifor as a lightweight electric hoist which offers the possibility of unlimited heights of lift since wire rope passes through it.
The minifor™ hoist is very compact, light-weight and easy to handle. Unlimited wire rope length and therefore unlimited lifting height. Available in various models. This hoist is not only suitable for lifting loads, but also for pulling loads in any direction.
Operated by a control pendant (2.5m cable, Up/Down/Emergency Stop), which is supplied as standard. Power supply cable length 1 metre, with CEE Form connector.
The minifor™ can be equipped with a robust Up/Down/Emergency Stop push button remote control with a default range 70 m, 433 MHz.
Integrated drum reelers are available for wire rope lengths 20m, 27 and 40m dependent on capacity of the minifor™
Minifor™ offers a compact portable motorized solution for lifting, pulling as well as positioning loads
- Unlimited wire rope length and therefore unlimited lifting height
- Compact, manageable and low self-weight.
- Unique lifting capacity/self-weight ratio.
- Handle for easy carrying
- Power supply 230 VAC or 400 VAC. Can be used in any working environment.
- Wire rope or kernmantle rope version.
- Quick and easy installation and includes a swivel eye hook
- In conformity with Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE and the European EN 292 standard.
- WLL can be increased to a maximum of 950kg using a sheaving kit
- Unique lifting capacity/self-weight ratio
- Unlimited wire rope length
- Reliable and easy to use
- Working load can be increased by using optional sheaving kit
- Up and down limit switches
- Optional reelers
- Optional remote control
- Strong, robust and versatile (IP55)
Please call us to get any further information you need.
• What capacity do you need?
• What voltage do you require?
• What height of lift do you need?
• Do you require a Sling or Girder Clamp to suspend it from?
• Do you require Slings and Shackles to connect to the load?
• Do you require transport?