Wire Rope Pulling & Lifting Machines
LGS sell and hire both manually and hydraulically operated wire rope pulling machines.
These portable units are extremely versatile, for pulling, lifting, lowering and securing loads, with an easy and safe to operate system. The hoists are supplied with a 20m rope as standard and extendable operating lever. The wire rope is tapered at one end and fitted with a hook and safety catch at the other. They have a low maintenance requirement and are easy to service. Overload protection ensures high personal safety when in use. Specially built in shear pins can be replaced without removing the load.
- Options of 800kg, 1600kg and 3200kg single machine capacities
- Snatch blocks or Multi Sheave Block can greatly increase power
- Virtually unlimited rope travel
- Hydraulic units can be powered by 415v Electric motors or Petrol
- Multiple units can be set up from a single power pack to handle jobs that need synchronised pulls
- All machines and wire fully certified
|Rated Lifting Capacity (kg)||800||1600||3200|
|Rope Advance Per Full Stroke (mm)||>52||>55||>28|
|Rated Forward Handpower (N)||343||441||441|
|Rope Diameter (mm)||8.3||11||16|
|Standard Length Of Wire Rope (m)||20||20||20|
|Net Weight Without Cable (kg)||6||11||22|
Please call us to get any further information you need.
• What capacity do you need?
• What power source do you require?
• What length of Rope do you need?
• Do you require Slings and Shackles to connect to the load?
• Do you have a suitable anchor point?
• Do you require a Sling or Girder Clamp to anchor it from?
• Do you require Pulley Blocks?
• Do you require transport?